Business Tort Lawyers in Rancho Cucamonga
We Pursue Your Best Interests
In the fast-paced and complex world of business and commerce, many times there will arise the need for strong and swift legal action to protect your interests in civil litigation matters.
This may require the mounting of an aggressive effort towards another party or corporation, or it may involve defending against unmerited and unfair claims by someone else. Civil matters of wrongdoing can be found in a breach of contract case, business-client relationships gone sour, or property disputes can all be successfully represented by an experienced Rancho Cucamonga business tort attorney.
Call Chung & Ignacio, LLP for your free consultation.
Types of Business Tort Cases
Our firm is prepared to take immediate action in the defense of your rights and protection of your business interests, no matter what legal avenue needs to be pursued.
- Some common business tort matters that may require your attention during the course of any endeavor include:
- Misrepresentation: when benefit is obtained through the falsification of material facts
- Fraud: including false advertisement, embezzlement, or forgery
- Breach of fiduciary duty: detrimental behavior towards shareholders by an officer or director of a company
- Unfair business practices: including matters such as trademark infringement, intellectual property theft, antitrust violations, and predatory schemes
- Breach of contract: failing to honor the obligations of a legally instituted contract
Without prompt attention to any of these serious matters, whether they are from an offensive or defensive stance, a company can enter turbulent times and be imperiled by years of legal wrangling and financial loss. Don't let this happen to you.
Your Goals Come First
Your company's objectives and goals come first with Chung & Ignacio, LLP. We have a reputation for tenacious litigation efforts and the ability to employ successful legal strategies in the protection of your interests. Our Rancho Cucamonga civil litigation attorneys can offer personalized service and deep consideration for your needs.
When your enterprise needs a strong and experienced legal advocate, contact our Rancho Cucamonga business tort lawyers as soon as possible.