At Chung & Ignacio, LLP, we are passionate about guiding our family law clients through the legal process. If you are about to embark on the process of divorce, or a post-decree modification, we encourage you to browse through the common questions listed below.
- What Is a "Decree of Divorce?"
- What Does it Mean for a Divorce to Go into Default?
- How Will a Divorce Affect My Taxes?
- What is the Divorce Rate in California?
- How Might Divorce Affect My Children?
- How Does Remarriage Affect My Divorce Agreement?
- What Are Divorce Papers and How Are They Served?
- Will I Have to Go to Court?
We are always adding to this section, so if you have a question that is not answered here, contact us directly by calling (909) 726-7112.