Rancho Cucamonga Juvenile Crime Lawyer
Defending Your Child's Future
Was your son or daughter arrested for committing a criminal offense? Do they have an upcoming hearing in juvenile court or regular criminal court? The juvenile crime lawyers at Chung & Ignacio, LLP are here for you.
Anyone under the age of 18 that has been arrested for a criminal offense, if their case is not moved to regular criminal court, will attend their hearing at Juvenile Court. San Bernardino County’s juvenile court is located at 8303 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730.
Is our firm the right fit for you?
- How can you be sure our firm is right for you? At Chung & Ignacio, LLP, we operate on a firm set of principles, including but not limited to:
- Treating every client with dignity and respect
- Giving every client the best opportunity for a better future
- Putting forth our best effort, every time
- Making ourselves available to answer all client questions and concerns
Our clients have taken notice, and many have shared their experience with our firm. Check out some client reviews of our law firm below:
- “They always kept us informed and they handled things from start to finish. I had heard horror stories of court cases, but it was actually a very painless process.”
- “I want to thank you and your staff for the kindness, compassion, and professionalism that you demonstrated while handling our cases.”
Contacting Chung & Ignacio, LLP
If your son or daughter is facing criminal charges, contact our Rancho Cucamonga juvenile crime attorneys today. We offer free initial case evaluations, so get in touch with us today to learn more about your legal rights and options throughout the process!
Call our firm at (909) 726-7112 today to get started.