Bethany M. Hurley
Bethany Hurley is an associate attorney with Chung & Ignacio, LLP.
Ms. Hurley is skilled in a wide range of practice areas, but focuses on
probate law, conservatorships, wills, and trusts. She also acts as the
overseer for the firm's contract with the county of San Bernardino.
In addition to probate law, Ms. Hurley practices in the field of family
law and works closely with the Department of Child Support Services.
She graduated cum laude from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of
Arts degree in Spanish and minors in Business Administration and Economics.
While there, she served on the executive committees of several organizations
including a national fraternity for women and public service groups benefitting
the American Cancer Society and Children's Miracle Network. She volunteered
as a tutor for Spanish speaking adults preparing for the G.E.D. and as
member of Slavery Still Exists, an anti-human trafficking organization.
She was admitted to the national academic honor society of Phi Beta Kappa.
Ms. Hurley received a nearly full tuition merit scholarship to the University
of La Verne, College of law, where she earned her Juris Doctorate. She
was a member of the University of La Verne law review, received the CALI
award in Legal Analysis and Writing, and was asked to join the National
Order of Scribes. She was invited on the Moot Court traveling competition
team and was one of top 20 oralists at the Pepperdine University College
of law National Entertainment Moot Court competition. She continued her
passion for community service as an active member of the Public Law foundation
and the Hispanic National Bar Association.
- University of Oregon – Bachelor of Arts in Spanish, Minor in Business
- University of La Verne, College of Law – Juris Doctorate
Associations & Memberships
- Organization to benefit the American Cancer Society
- Organization to benefit the Children's Miracle Network
- Anti-human trafficking organization, Slavery Still Exists – member
- Academic Honor Society – Phi Beta Kappa
- University of La Verne law Review
- CALI Award in Legal Analysis and Writing
- National Order of Scribes
Admitted to Practice
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court, Central District of California